Saturday, December 13, 2008

I am starting to believe that I am making everybody's lives miserable.

Whats the point in telling? It would not help things, it would not change things. It only served to spoil somebody's day. My day was spoilt. I just had to spoilt somebody else's. Thats me. The selfish me.

Whats done cannot be undone. I can only hope for things to work out. I am thinking, why is this happening?I had thought that I had already been considerate for all parties. It turned out to be a disaster, for no apparent reason.

I am trying my best to make things work for everybody. Why is all these shit happening?

Despite all these, she has proven time again, that she's the one that I have been looking for all these while. She fits the bill in almost every aspect. The only question is, am I the one for her? Am I bringing more misery than joy to her life?

I cross my fingers and hope that its not so. But I cant confirm. Things were looking up. This wasn't supposed to happen. But what has happened has already happened.

When you tell me that theres nothing much to talk about, it hurts, it really hurts. But I don't blame you, for losing faith. If it were anyone else, war would have ensued. Knowing you, it must have hurt a hell lot more for you.

I am lost now. I don't know what to do. I am high on highland park. Splendid drink. Everybody should try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home